Saturday, May 30, 2009

Session 2: my favourite piece of technology


My favourite piece of technology is my Playstation 2. It is a game console made to play many different video games on the television. I got it as a Christmas present from my sister in December of 2007. I use it when I have free time to entertain myself and relax a bit. It is very easy to use, you insert a CD in it and then turn it on so the game appears, and it has a game pad which you use to play and make the characters move. My favourite games are football games and scary games like Resident Evil. I use it up to three times a week when I have free time, but unluckily University keeps me very busy with tests, so lately I haven’t been able to play so much. I like it because it makes me relax and entertains me on cold days when I can’t do other things. I think my life would be more boring if I didn’t own it, I guess in my free time I wouldn’t be so entertained.

4 comments:

  1. Hi!!
    I like your playstation, I have played some games with you in your house and yes, it is very entertaining!!! I don't like football games though... I think they're boring!! hehehe!!!
    Kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? must be very fanatic. Well, I never understood the video games, I stayed in the past, the last thing I played was Super Nintendo, but just press the joystick meaningless, hehehe. I think that is not mine xD

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. another fan of sports games, just like me. I really like football games like Winning Eleven.

    I hope to see you in the football games in the university

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh!
    I like too much games like Resident Evil. Those kind of games are the best, but sports games are very bored XD
    Well, almost in a month you'll have too much time to play it, so be strong, hahaha

    Ok, see ya
    Bye

    ReplyDelete